“One thing my dad once said to me, ‘You either want to be right or you want to be happy. To be happy, there’s gotta be a conversation.”
American actor, comedian, writer, producer, director, musician
- Continual Growth and ImprovementContinual growth and progress needed.
- The Need for Workplace “Code of Conduct” TrainingThere is a need to revisit existing policies and update for the current workplace climate.
- Effect of ImprovementPublished 2/4/2015. Updated 12/23/15. 3/21/2020
- Workplace Change: People Need MaintenanceWhat is the difference between training and maintenance.
- Workplace Learning: Change from Ignorance…Learning is a process of continual change and growth.
- Workplace Incivility is a Heavy BurdenIncivility and it’s costly burden on business.
- Do Small Things GreatlyNapoleon Hill and Small Things
Light Bulb Moment
How many times have you walked into a classroom and during the introductions an audience member stated: “I don’t know why … (read more)