“In its broadest sense, learning can be defined as a process of progressive change from ignorance to knowledge, from inability to competence, and from indifference to understanding…”
~ Cameron Fincher
- [Workshop] Civility in the WorkplaceLearning Civility for the Workplace – a Workshop
- [Workplace] Know OneselfAlan Watts and Humanity
- [Workplace] The PresentPublilius and the value of presents.
- [Workplace] Inner Peace[HobsonTraining] Learn to ignore things in the workplace.
- [Workplace] Create OpportunitiesTaking Advantage