“Improvement is achieved by the ripple effect of a few simple changes in approach, attitude, or habit.”
― Dale Ludwig and Greg Owen-Boger
- [Workplace] DisguisesThomas Edison, Opportunity and Work
- [Workplace] Create OpportunitiesGreat opportunities are available – take advantage
- Your Work Life – Redesign It!Make your life match the vision in your head.
- Your Inner Voice – Listen CarefullyOf all the voices heard – your voice counts also!
- Workplace: He Who ControlsHe who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still. ~ Lao Tzu ♦
Published 2/4/2015. Updated 12/23/15. 3/21/2020