We simply rob ourselves when we make presents to the dead.
~ Publilius Syrus, Writer
- Continual Growth and ImprovementContinual growth and progress needed.
- The Need for Workplace “Code of Conduct” TrainingThere is a need to revisit existing policies and update for the current workplace climate.
- Effect of ImprovementPublished 2/4/2015. Updated 12/23/15. 3/21/2020
- The Essence of TransformationLearning and practice go hand in hanc.
- Workplace Change: People Need MaintenanceWhat is the difference between training and maintenance.
- Workplace Learning: Change from Ignorance…Learning is a process of continual change and growth.
- Do Small Things GreatlyNapoleon Hill and Small Things