“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
― Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
- [Workshop] Civility in the WorkplaceLearning Civility for the Workplace – a Workshop
- [Workplace] Know OneselfAlan Watts and Humanity
- [Workplace] DisguisesThomas Edison, Opportunity and Work
- [Workplace] The PresentPublilius and the value of presents.
- [Workplace] Skills WasteWanting to be someone you’re not is a waste of the person you are. ~ Kurt Cobain