“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
― Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
- [Workshop] Civility in the WorkplaceLearning Civility for the Workplace – a Workshop
- [Workplace] Know OneselfAlan Watts and Humanity
- [Workplace] DisguisesThomas Edison, Opportunity and Work
- [Workplace] The PresentPublilius and the value of presents.
- [Workplace] Skills WasteWanting to be someone you’re not is a waste of the person you are. ~ Kurt Cobain
Hollywood’s View, Bullies in the Workplace
13 Movies Highlighting the Issues + Solutions
Knowing you need to effectively deal with bully doesn’t get them to stop the behavior. It’s what happens after you decide to address the behavior. Download your guidebook to some of Hollywood’s honored films across multiple decades of workers, environments and issues. Watch the movies to reveal issues and behaviors within the teams and the workplace. Review what works (or doesn’t), create a action plan, and change your workday interactions for the better… TODAY!