Deep in my heart politeness impresses me more than competence.
~ Amit Kalantri
- Co-Workers are Keeping TrackThe workplace is keeping track
- Workplace Incivility is a Heavy BurdenIncivility and it’s costly burden on business.
- Workplace Incivility vs Workplace ViolenceWhat is incivility exactly?
- #Workplace Incivility – No Need to DevalueKnowledge has value of it’s own.
- If You Have To Tell Someone…Margaret Thatcher and Power.
- Keeping Its Promise..Barbara Jordan and America’s Promise
- Civility: Opportunity for Celebration and GrowthCivility, Differences and Celebration
- Leadership: Find the GoodJesse Owens and leadership traiits.
- Workplace Colleagues: Flaws or Perfection?Perfection not required, Compassion expected.