Deep in my heart politeness impresses me more than competence.
~ Amit Kalantri
- Workplace Incivility vs Workplace ViolenceWhat is incivility exactly?
- #Workplace Incivility – No Need to DevalueKnowledge has value of it’s own.
- If You Have To Tell Someone…Margaret Thatcher and Power.
- Keeping Its Promise..Barbara Jordan and America’s Promise
- Civility: Opportunity for Celebration and GrowthCivility, Differences and Celebration
- Leadership: Find the GoodJesse Owens and leadership traiits.
- Workplace Colleagues: Flaws or Perfection?Perfection not required, Compassion expected.
- #Workplace Civility: Show Up and ListenManaging through the workplace
- Civility: The Best Capital InvestmentPoliteness and civility are the best capital ever invested in business. Large stores, gilt signs, flaming advertisements, will all prove unavailing if you or your employees treat your patrons abruptly. The truth is, the more kind and liberal a man is, the more generous will be the patronage bestowed upon him. ~ P. T. Barnum