“Being in power is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren’t.”
– Margaret Thatcher
- More than 55% of bullied workers are older workers, according to poll results reported by WBI, with the average age range of 40 through 50+ years of age.
- More than 50 percent of workplace bullies are bosses, according to a 2014 survey by the Workplace Bullying Institute (WBI).
11 Ingredients to Host Your Online Workshop
Your knowledge is your biggest business asset Showcase it into with an online course!
Fierce and Focused: 55 Workplace Quotations to Support Your Working Life Kindle Edition
Effective and timely quotations related to the subject matter can be an effective tool in the workplace, particularly with multi-generational and global audience. Enclosed you will find quotations curated according to ten common categories, including workplace bullying, leadership, communication, workplace skills and excellence.
Helping Individuals with Workplace Issues through Online Training
- 5 Strategies to a Handling Difficult Conversations with Your Boss: Learn how to prepare for better conversations (and outcomes), http://workplace-matters.teachable.com/courses/5-tips-better-workplace-conversations
- Key Steps to Handling Difficult Conversations – Coworker, Clients: A Short Guide to Improving Your Workplace … With Preparation, http://workplace-matters.teachable.com/courses/key_steps_difficult_conversations
- Respect and Civility – Lynchpins in the Workplace, http://workplace-matters.teachable.com/courses/respect-and-civility
Influential and Motivated: 55+ Inspirational Quotations for Today’s Workplace Kindle Edition
Effective and timely quotations related to the subject matter can be an effective alternative, particularly with multi-generational and global audience. Enclosed you will find quotations curated for common organizational topics, including workplace leadership, customer service, and the value of knowledge, etc.
Alternate uses: discussion points, or motivational highlights during session breaks.
31 Workplace Tools to Prepare for Your Next Job
Today’s workplace requires attention to your social media presence, as well as your qualifications. Enclosed is a curated set of tools to shorten your time from looking for a job to preparing for your scheduled interview
Pearls of Knowledge: Inspirations of Education & Learning
Knowledge is the result of education and learning – dreams and possibilities. All of this is explored within the informative quotations of the women and men whose organizations, classrooms and lives flourished as a result of knowledge gained.