“Find the good. It’s all around you. Find it, showcase it.”
~ Jesse Owens, Olympic Gold Medalist
- Outworking YouOutworking you
- We Need Help with Workplace BullyingCurrently, there is no magic wand (we looked) to cure and stop bullying of your coworkers, teams and bosses. It’s happening to you – or you are witnessing it.
- Wild Workplace Rules and CivilityThe person may not stop the bad behavior.
- Workplace Bullying: Focus your energy on changeConcentrate your energy to a specific destination.
- Workplace Bullying: Accept or Support the ChangeBullying at Work – Must we accept it?
- Workplace: Taking a Stand May be RequiredBe willing to take a stand for the things you believe in, because no one else will stand there for you. ~ Lolly Daskal
- Who are the “worker police” in your job?Workplace | More global relationships need more and more human cooperation.
Building Change Management Process and Strategies
The In an Ever-Changing Business Environment
All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods change, affecting the way we communicate, work, and live. Having a defined process and strategy will support the transition when change and attendees will gain some valuable skills through this workshop.