“People Who Have Faults Are A Lot More Interesting Than People Who Are Perfect.”
~ Spike Lee, Film Director, Producer, Writer
- #Workplace Civility: Show Up and ListenManaging through the workplace
- #Workplace Incivility – Average 8 timesIncivility crisis in everyday workplace
- #Workplace Incivility – No Need to DevalueKnowledge has value of it’s own.
- #Workplace Incivility is a Heavy Burden$23.8 Billion Workplace Incivility creates a heavy burden on business, as well as the victims it touches.
- $600,000 Training ExperienceLessons learned from an expensive “mistake” in the workplace.
- 10x the WorkFailures journey to success
- 11 Easy Tools for Hosting Online WorkshopsFree Workshop Coming Soon! Attended lots of online webinars and absolutely certain that you can host a webinar also – if you only you knew where to start? Not sure which tools are the best to use Not enough hours in the day to read through all the suggestions, and test the tools? Not enough money … Continue reading 11 Easy Tools for Hosting Online Workshops