So if you feel you are in a black hole, don’t give up – there’s a way out.
- Importance of Trainer Classroom PreparationAnticipating potential training issues in corporate training workshop.
- Veteran Teacher Shadows Students for 2 days – A Sobering Lesson LearnedOriginally posted on Granted, and…:
The following account comes from a veteran HS teacher who just became a Coach in her building. Because her experience is so vivid and sobering I have kept her identity anonymous. But nothing she describes is any different than my own experience in sitting in HS classes for long periods…
- Want to Establish a Relationship or Connect with Mentors? Attend Training Class!Relationship building and interaction occurs organically within a workshop or instructor-led training
- Please Stop! A Message from the Training CenterWorkplace Learning – This is not your family room, or even your home office. This, my dear participant – is a place of learning. The goal is to learn, not be comfortable.
- Today I Met My Younger Self For CoffeeGiven the benefit of hindsight, tell me what is the most challenging thing,to look forward to in my training career?
- Learned Something New TodayNo matter the skill level or appearance, everyone on the team brings something valuable to the team – especially if given the opportunity.
- Who Decides If Training Was Effective?Updated 2/27/2020 Are training evaluations completed at the end of a training course – whether virtual, online or classroom – an accurate assessment of the quality of the training session? Many training evaluations are completed quickly by the attendee in a rush to exit training – much like the phone surveys that the banks, cable … Continue reading Who Decides If Training Was Effective?