Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited set of targets.
~ Nido Qubein
- Veteran Teacher Shadows Students for 2 days – A Sobering Lesson LearnedOriginally posted on Granted, and…:
The following account comes from a veteran HS teacher who just became a Coach in her building. Because her experience is so vivid and sobering I have kept her identity anonymous. But nothing she describes is any different than my own experience in sitting in HS classes for long periods…
- Learned Something New TodayNo matter the skill level or appearance, everyone on the team brings something valuable to the team – especially if given the opportunity.
- The Cost of 17 DaysWhat is the true cost of content development in the workplace? There is a need for a realistic set of measurements. It is necessary to calculate the number of resources needed to produce quality workplace courses and materials for a given project.
- Top 9 Training Articles 2014Updated 3/18/2020 HTDigest Stories of the Workplace
- Some things cannot be taughtSome abilities cannot be taught and are innate.
- Evaluation of Training ReceivedAsking for and receiving feedback – whether verbally, written, or tweeted, especially in real time – allows an organization and it’s team members to improve service, attract and retain talented, responsive employees and remain competitive.
- Always LearningWorkplace | The humble ones