Wisdom begins in wonder.
- Want to Establish a Relationship or Connect with Mentors? Attend Training Class!Relationship building and interaction occurs organically within a workshop or instructor-led training
- Learned Something New TodayNo matter the skill level or appearance, everyone on the team brings something valuable to the team – especially if given the opportunity.
- Who Decides If Training Was Effective?Updated 2/27/2020 Are training evaluations completed at the end of a training course – whether virtual, online or classroom – an accurate assessment of the quality of the training session? Many training evaluations are completed quickly by the attendee in a rush to exit training – much like the phone surveys that the banks, cable … Continue reading Who Decides If Training Was Effective?
- OverwhelmedOriginally posted on CONTRAST-CONTRAST:
“Frozen Time” by DGT Architects for CITIZEN. image source
- Pitstops and DetoursWith the class roadmap, the experienced instructor has learned how to read the roadside signage – to actively assess the temperature of the audience, listening and observing the body language.
- Unexpected Barriers
Need new skills? Need to learn new techniques? Is the information you need readily available, but you are unable to access it due to unforeseen barriers?
- Roadmap to Early SuccessThe newly hired employees will not have any knowledge of the organizational culture, the product or solutions available for their future customers.
- 2 Things You Did Not Know About Email2 Things You Did Not Know About Email in the workplace and its impact
- Michelle Obama – Reach BackMichelle Obama – Reach Back
- Outworking YouOutworking you
- Why Must We Quit?Despite gray hair, you have value to the workplace and society. It may be time for plan B.
- Michelle Obama Defines FortitudeMichelle Obama – and Fortitude