Wisdom begins in wonder.
- Want to Establish a Relationship or Connect with Mentors? Attend Training Class!Relationship building and interaction occurs organically within a workshop or instructor-led training
- Learned Something New TodayNo matter the skill level or appearance, everyone on the team brings something valuable to the team – especially if given the opportunity.
- Who Decides If Training Was Effective?Updated 2/27/2020 Are training evaluations completed at the end of a training course – whether virtual, online or classroom – an accurate assessment of the quality of the training session? Many training evaluations are completed quickly by the attendee in a rush to exit training – much like the phone surveys that the banks, cable … Continue reading Who Decides If Training Was Effective?
- OverwhelmedOriginally posted on CONTRAST-CONTRAST:
“Frozen Time” by DGT Architects for CITIZEN. image source
- Pitstops and DetoursWith the class roadmap, the experienced instructor has learned how to read the roadside signage – to actively assess the temperature of the audience, listening and observing the body language.
- Unexpected Barriers
Need new skills? Need to learn new techniques? Is the information you need readily available, but you are unable to access it due to unforeseen barriers?
- Roadmap to Early SuccessThe newly hired employees will not have any knowledge of the organizational culture, the product or solutions available for their future customers.
- Abuse No OneAbuse no one… for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of vision. ~ Senator John McCain Guidebook
- Giving Thanks 2020Pausing, reflecting, and giving thanks for the people we love and cherish. Enjoy the meal and give thanks… whether hosting via Zoom virtually, outdoors in weather-appropriate clothing, or in your “holiday pod“… let’s celebrate each other safely. Because next year – It’s on!
- Microaggression – Observe and dealObserve and deal with workplace microaggressions
- Suffering from OverworkSuffering from overwork
- Civility for Your HealthCivility is another component of nutrition and good health.