Wisdom begins in wonder.
- Veteran Teacher Shadows Students for 2 days – A Sobering Lesson LearnedOriginally posted on Granted, and…:
The following account comes from a veteran HS teacher who just became a Coach in her building. Because her experience is so vivid and sobering I have kept her identity anonymous. But nothing she describes is any different than my own experience in sitting in HS classes for long periods…
- Want to Establish a Relationship or Connect with Mentors? Attend Training Class!Relationship building and interaction occurs organically within a workshop or instructor-led training
- Learned Something New TodayNo matter the skill level or appearance, everyone on the team brings something valuable to the team – especially if given the opportunity.
- Who Decides If Training Was Effective?Updated 2/27/2020 Are training evaluations completed at the end of a training course – whether virtual, online or classroom – an accurate assessment of the quality of the training session? Many training evaluations are completed quickly by the attendee in a rush to exit training – much like the phone surveys that the banks, cable … Continue reading Who Decides If Training Was Effective?
- OverwhelmedOriginally posted on CONTRAST-CONTRAST:
“Frozen Time” by DGT Architects for CITIZEN. image source
- Pitstops and DetoursEach training seminar, workshop, conference, course or presentation is different. No two are alike.
- Unexpected Barriers
Need new skills? Need to learn new techniques? Is the information you need readily available, but you are unable to access it due to unforeseen barriers?
- Erased . Invisible . IgnoredDon’t Let Yourself Be Erased or ignored in the workplace. Your contributions are equally as valuable as your peers.
- Measure of AccomplishmentsSuccess is not measured by our outward appearance.
- Discuss and ShareHow widespread and frequent is team mate gossip?
- Boss StressConflict by the very definition will require interaction
- Face ChangeFace the need to change