“A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus, but a molder of consensus.”
~ Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr, Civil Rights Leader
- Workplace: Moving from now to changeNo valid plans for the future can be made by those who have no capacity for living now. ~ Alan Watts, British philosopher, writer More from HobsonTraining.com The world’s increasingly complex work and global relationships need more and more human cooperation. There is still a role for the solitary expert or craftsman, but most … Continue reading Workplace: Moving from now to change
- Workplace Learning: Change from Ignorance…Learning is a process of continual change and growth.
- Workplace Issues: Are We Asking the Right Questions?“Problems that remain persistently insoluble should always be suspected as questions asked in the wrong way.” ~ Alan W. Watts, Author ♦ Do we know how to get to ask the right questions? How do you know if you have asked the wrong questions? When it comes to solving workplace issues, especially in the cases … Continue reading Workplace Issues: Are We Asking the Right Questions?
- Workplace Incivility is a Heavy BurdenIncivility and it’s costly burden on business.
- Workplace Harassment, Career Change, and MeasurementDiversity, Compliance, and Careeres
- Workplace Get It DoneAccomplishment Goals
- Workplace Colleagues: Flaws or Perfection?Perfection not required, Compassion expected.
- Workplace Change: People Need MaintenanceWhat is the difference between training and maintenance.
Influential and Motivated
Enclosed you will find quotations curated for common organizational topics, including workplace leadership, customer service, and the value of knowledge.
Read more here