- Aggressive Communication
- Telling jokes that are ‘obviously offensive’ either verbally, via social media or email
- Yelling or speaking with profanity.
- Criticizing a colleague, customer or vendor persistently or constantly.
- Belittling a person’s actions or opinions.
- Dissemination of offensive rumors, gossip, or untrue insinuation
- Finger pointing, yelling, offensive comments
Displays of Verbal Workplace Bullying
Measure of Accomplishments
Success is not measured by our outward appearance.
Michelle Obama – Truth, Honesty, and Integrity
Michelle Obama – The Truth Matters
5 Actions to Take When You Observe Incivility
Many times we observe or overhear incivility in the meeting, passing in the hallways at work or even during mandatory offsite meetings. Should we do anything? How can we avoid it?
Does Bullying Ever Stop?
Does the Workplace Bullying Ever Stop?
Serena, Fear, Winning
“I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger.” ~ Serena Williams
Raise Your Hand, Step Forward, Reach Back, Make a Difference.
Working Required for Success
You must be logged in to post a comment.