- Aggressive Communication
- Telling jokes that are ‘obviously offensive’ either verbally, via social media or email
- Yelling or speaking with profanity.
- Criticizing a colleague, customer or vendor persistently or constantly.
- Belittling a person’s actions or opinions.
- Dissemination of offensive rumors, gossip, or untrue insinuation
- Finger pointing, yelling, offensive comments
Displays of Verbal Workplace Bullying
Many times we observe or overhear incivility in the meeting, passing in the hallways at work or even during mandatory offsite meetings. Should we do anything? How can we avoid it?
Does the Workplace Bullying Ever Stop?
“I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger.” ~ Serena Williams
Raise Your Hand, Step Forward, Reach Back, Make a Difference.
Working Required for Success
Avoid the Fear.
MLK’s Birthday – Celebrate this day of service with civility and purpose