We learned about honesty and integrity – that truth matters…that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.
~ Michelle Obama
Author, Former First Lady of United States
Don’t Miss These
- #Workplace Civility: Show Up and ListenManaging through the workplace
- $600,000 Training ExperienceLessons learned from an expensive “mistake” in the workplace.
- 10x the WorkFailures journey to success
- 11 Exаmрlеѕ of Workplace IncivilityNot sure if this is bullying? Examples of Incivility in thе Wоrkрlасе
- 11 Tips for Working in an Open FloorplanReviewing ideas with each other with face-to-face interaction is an alternative to walking to a colleague’s cubicle or search the hallways to hold a discussion
Difficult Conversations with Coworkers
Stay on track, and plan your strategy for the next conversation. Check it out here