Don’t blow off another’s candle for it won’t make yours shine brighter.
― Jaachynma N.E. Agu, The Prince and the Pauper
- Giving Thanks 2020Pausing, reflecting, and giving thanks for the people we love and cherish. Enjoy the meal and give thanks… whether hosting via Zoom virtually, outdoors in weather-appropriate clothing, or in your “holiday pod“… let’s celebrate each other safely. Because next year – It’s on!
- Microaggression – Observe and dealObserve and deal with workplace microaggressions
- Suffering from OverworkSuffering from overwork
- Civility for Your HealthCivility is another component of nutrition and good health.
- Honoring Who ServedHonor. Service . For the Good of All.
- Why Workplace InclusivenessDiversity, equity and inclusiveness may be promoted from within organizations.
- Returning to Work? 7 CDC GuidelinesFollow the science. 7 curated CDC articles to help you make informed decisions and actions to protect yourself.