Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
~ Thomas Edison
- Retiring at 65 Will Be a Thing of the PastLongevity in the Workplace How would you answer the question, “What age do you think is too old to work?” Compare your answer to the results of the study conducted by Transamerica Center for Retirement Studies. Age 75 | reported by Boomers Age 75 | reported by Gen-Xers Age 70 | reported by millennials Want more? … Continue reading Retiring at 65 Will Be a Thing of the Past
- Closed Doors – Move ForwardDespite the closed doors, keep moving forward.
- Outworking YouOutworking you
- Why Must We Quit?Despite gray hair, you have value to the workplace and society. It may be time for plan B.
- Hold on and LaughChoose to laugh
Visual representations of information, data, or knowledge you can use in your business