So many great opportunities are open to you. Grasp, hold, and by all means make the most of them. If one door closes in your face, try another. The size of your life is determined by the size of your plans. Utilize what you have learned. If given the tools, use time wisely and carve a place for yourself in this big world.
~ Christina Forte
*Source: Many Strong and Beautiful Voices, by Quinn Eli
- Pass the Opportunity OnThe ability to provide quality, effective training may not be an inherent talent.
- Amazing, Useful and Captivating – If I Could Reinvent MyselfIf I were granted a single wish, I would ask for a single, outstanding skill. I would wish to be a motivational trainer, speaker and workshop creator. I would provide not just words of encouragement, but specific actionable steps that provide a roadmap for those who desire it.
- Shine Brighter… Improve a Little…Get BetterYou get better the harder you work and the more you practice. | HobsonTraining.com
- Branch OutYou must accept that you might fail. | Workplace
- Luck and Skill … Pay extremely wellSome people, through luck and skill, end up with a lot of assets.
W o r k s h o p G u i d e
Fierce and Focused: 55 Workplace Civility Quotations to Support Your Working Life
Workplace civility can be an effective tool in the global workplace. Enclosed you will find encouragement curated according to ten common categories, including workplace bullying, leadership, communication, workplace skills, and excellence. Read more here