“If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.”
~ Moms Mabley, Comedienne, Stage / Film Actress
- [Workplace] DisguisesThomas Edison, Opportunity and Work
- [Workplace] Create OpportunitiesGreat opportunities are available – take advantage
- Your Work Life – Redesign It!Make your life match the vision in your head.
- Your Inner Voice – Listen CarefullyOf all the voices heard – your voice counts also!
- Workplace: He Who ControlsHe who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still. ~ Lao Tzu ♦
- Workplace: Applying Skills vs LearningLearning is a matter of gathering knowledge; Wisdom is applying that knowledge. ~ Roopleen
- Workplace: Want to Impress? Be PoliteDeep in my heart politeness impresses me more than competence. ~ Amit Kalantri
W o r k s h o p G u i d e
Fierce and Focused: 55 Workplace Civility Quotations to Support Your Working Life
Workplace civility can be an effective tool in the global workplace. Enclosed you will find encouragement curated according to ten common categories, including workplace bullying, leadership, communication, workplace skills, and excellence. Read more here