Lack of civility in the American workplace is increasing at a epic rate.
According to a recent study published by Workplace Bullying Institute, approximately 60 million American workers have witnessed or been the victims of workplace bullying. The need to address the issue is critical – whether your business is a start-up or an established business.
Key efforts you can take in your business, or for your teams include:
- Creating a workplace civility policy
- Updating your existing workplace bullying policy
- Include workplace civility training to your New Hire Onboarding process
- Add workplace civility training to your learning catalog of offerings
- Add civility training to your annual “compliance training” process. (that includes workplace violence, harassment, and safety courses).
- Set the tone and expectations within your individual workgroups
- Require annual compliance reviews – like those of safety, violence, and harassment.
- Track, measure and report the state of civility in your organization
Has your team reached a point where you need civility training?
Take advantage of a powerful course that helps businesses and teams address the issues of workplace civility and worker respect.
♦ [Workshop] Civility in the Today’s Workplace
Effective Work Etiquette
Costs and Rewards
Want more details:
Creating a Civility Policy
Implementing the Policy