Business Communication When Dealing with North Americans
Audience: for non-American Workers
This workshop targets everyday challenges in the workplace.
Are you a start-up? A small business with an even-smaller staff? Is your team remote? Plan ahead for common workplace situations that require trust, tact, influence and a working relationship to achieve the effective workplace collaborative results.
What does the Workshop Include?
- Overview of North American Culture
- Writing Business American English in the Workplace
- Making Verbal Requests
- Clarify Instructions or Directions
- Making Apologies in the Workplace
- Making Suggestions
- Asking and Giving Opinions
- Business Communications with Americans
HOW is the Course Delivered? What are the Available Formats?
- Course Duration: 1 Day Live Course **
- Half Day Course format (Two sessions) **
- Participant Materials available
** Available upon request for live in-house or custom workshop. Contact Us today
WHO Should Attend
- Non-North American Workers in a work environment of North American Workers, Customers, Vendors
WHY is Course Attendance Limited?
The workshop is in an instructor-led learning format. The workshop includes interactive group activities.
To Register, please complete the form below:
Want this course onsite or customized for your startup, team or organization?
You must be logged in to post a comment.