“I was told many years ago by my grandmother who raised me: If somebody puts you on a road and you don’t feel comfortable on it and you look ahead and you don’t like the destination and you look behind and you don’t want to return to that place, step off the road.”
~ Maya Angelou
American poet, singer, civil rights activist
- Let’s goLet’s get going now!
- Civility at Work: 3 Reasons We CareImpact of Workplace Incivility
- Michelle Obama – Truth, Honesty, and IntegrityMichelle Obama – The Truth Matters
- Retiring at 65 Will Be a Thing of the PastLongevity in the Workplace How would you answer the question, “What age do you think is too old to work?” Compare your answer to the results of the study conducted by Transamerica Center for Retirement Studies. Age 75 | reported by Boomers Age 75 | reported by Gen-Xers Age 70 | reported by millennials Want more? … Continue reading Retiring at 65 Will Be a Thing of the Past
- Defend OthersSet out to do the right thing without consideration for success or accolades.
- Michelle Obama – Effort, Talent and GeniusMichelle Obama – Our collective individual life experiences and contribution to America.
- Closed Doors – Move ForwardDespite the closed doors, keep moving forward.