“I was told many years ago by my grandmother who raised me: If somebody puts you on a road and you don’t feel comfortable on it and you look ahead and you don’t like the destination and you look behind and you don’t want to return to that place, step off the road.”
~ Maya Angelou
American poet, singer, civil rights activist
- Abuse No OneAbuse no one… for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of vision. ~ Senator John McCain Guidebook
- Giving Thanks 2020Pausing, reflecting, and giving thanks for the people we love and cherish. Enjoy the meal and give thanks… whether hosting via Zoom virtually, outdoors in weather-appropriate clothing, or in your “holiday pod“… let’s celebrate each other safely. Because next year – It’s on!
- Microaggression – Observe and dealObserve and deal with workplace microaggressions
- Suffering from OverworkSuffering from overwork
- Civility for Your HealthCivility is another component of nutrition and good health.
- Honoring Who ServedHonor. Service . For the Good of All.
- Why Workplace InclusivenessDiversity, equity and inclusiveness may be promoted from within organizations.