Updated 3/31/18, 3/9/2020
HTDigest Stories of the Workplace
After making a written complaint about bullying manager, a teacher was placed on leave. while an investigation was conducted. The complaint was upheld. Read more…
www.theladders.com . Ladders . Monica Torres
Although this article is directed at managers and influencers in the workplace, there are several key points we can all use to address the work-related chaos and “crazy” that occurs, such as “lead yourself”. Read more…
www.theladders.com . Ladders . Jane Burnett
Envy your peers with the tech company jobs? According to the article, more than 30% of male or female workers surveyed indicated they wished to change jobs because of coworker’s behavior. You are not alone! Read more…
www.nbcdfw.com . NBC
Reports of difficult and unethical behavior in the office have increased, according to a recent April 2017 survey by the Workplace Bullying Institute. Read more…
The Garden City Telegram
Michaela Divoll, a former Kansas Adjutant General Department employee, alleges she faced more than two years of workplace harassment. Read more…
newyorkpost.com . New York Post . John Brandon
Artificial Intelligence can already monitor and analyze worker’s emails when using corporate services or company supported apps. Did you know that AI can be a reporting tool to analyze the content for sexually explicit messages and content. Read more …
- Erased . Invisible . IgnoredDon’t Let Yourself Be Erased or ignored in the workplace. Your contributions are equally as valuable as your peers.
- Measure of AccomplishmentsSuccess is not measured by our outward appearance.
- Discuss and ShareHow widespread and frequent is team mate gossip?
- Boss StressConflict by the very definition will require interaction
- Face ChangeFace the need to change