You cannot be really first rate at your work if your work is all about you.
~ Anna Quindlen
American author, journalist, and opinion columnisT
- What CountsTe Journey Matters
- Passing SoonIssues come and go
- Erased . Invisible . IgnoredDon’t Let Yourself Be Erased or ignored in the workplace. Your contributions are equally as valuable as your peers.
- Measure of AccomplishmentsSuccess is not measured by our outward appearance.
- Discuss and ShareHow widespread and frequent is team mate gossip?
#WorkplaceCivility #WomenInBusiness #Solopreneur
Light Bulb Moment
How many times have you walked into a classroom and during the introductions an audience member stated: “I don’t know why … (read more)