No longer will I doubt my abilities … I will give myself a chance.
~ Stephanie Lahart, Author and Poet
Hollywood’s View, Bullies in the Workplace
13 Movies Highlighting the Issues + Solutions
Knowing you need to effectively deal with bully doesn’t get them to stop the behavior. It’s what happens after you decide to address the behavior. Download your guidebook to some of Hollywood’s honored films across multiple decades of workers, environments and issues. Watch the movies to reveal issues and behaviors within the teams and the workplace. Review what works (or doesn’t), create a action plan, and change your workday interactions for the better… TODAY!
- Face ChangeFace the need to change
- What is micro-aggression?What is a micro-agression?
- Happy New Years!Happy New Years!
- In Celebration of KwanzaaKwanzaa is an annual celebration of African-American culture that is held from December 26 to January 1.
- Celebrate the DayStaying home wearing our masks and creatively celebrating.
Difficult Conversations with Coworkers
Stay on track, and plan your strategy for the next conversation. Check it out here