“No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helps you.”
~ Wilma Rudolph, Olympic Gold Medalist
- Importance of Trainer Classroom PreparationAs a corporate trainer or instructor, how many times have you arrived to the training location, only to find 2 or 3 attendees have arrived earlier and are waiting for you? Or you find the training room door locked with no one around to provide access at this early hour? One of the key factors … Continue reading Importance of Trainer Classroom Preparation
- Want to Establish a Relationship or Connect with Mentors? Attend Training Class!Relationship building and interaction occurs organically within a workshop or instructor-led training
- Please Stop! A Message from the Training CenterWorkplace Learning – This is not your family room, or even your home office. This, my dear participant – is a place of learning. The goal is to learn, not be comfortable.
- Today I Met My Younger Self For CoffeeGiven the benefit of hindsight, tell me what is the most challenging thing,to look forward to in my training career?
- Who Decides If Training Was Effective?Updated 2/27/2020 Are training evaluations completed at the end of a training course – whether virtual, online or classroom – an accurate assessment of the quality of the training session? Many training evaluations are completed quickly by the attendee in a rush to exit training – much like the phone surveys that the banks, cable … Continue reading Who Decides If Training Was Effective?
- Unexpected Barriers
Need new skills? Need to learn new techniques? Is the information you need readily available, but you are unable to access it due to unforeseen barriers?
- Roadmap to Early SuccessThe newly hired employees will not have any knowledge of the organizational culture, the product or solutions available for their future customers.