What is Lynchpin? According to Merriam Webster Dictionary, it is “one that serves to hold together parts or elements that exist or function as a unit”
Facilitating Difficult Meetings
The Lynchpins in the Workplace workshop target people and businesses encountering the increasing problems with workplace collaboration, respect, and civility – including during team and project meetings, with difficult and conflicting attendees.
Increasing Acts of Incivility and Bullying - at work, during meetings, etc.
Start-up and established organizations alike need to acknowledge, identify and track workplace incivility. The impact of incivility to our co-workers, teams, and our business is too high to ignore. Taking proactive steps to address and set expectations for civil behavior is key.
WHAT is covered
- Concept of civility
- It’s importance and benefits to an organization vs the individuals
- Effective Work Etiquette
- Creating the meeting agenda
- Communicating effectively – during the meeting and externally
- Handling difficult behaviors during the meeting
- Pre and Post Meeting Communication
HOW is the Course Delivered? What are the Available Formats?
- Full-Day Live Course (6.5 hours)
WHO Should Attend
- Civility Champions within the organization
- Project Teams
- Anyone who wants to improve the daily interactions within their project teams.