What is Lynchpin? According to Merriam Webster Dictionary, it is “one that serves to hold together parts or elements that exist or function as a unit”
The Team Respect and Civility, Lynchpins in the Workplace workshop target people and businesses encountering the increasing problems with workplace collaboration, respect, and civility.
- $390 / Per Person
Increasing Acts of Incivility and Bullying
Start-up and established organizations alike need to acknowledge, identify and track workplace incivility. The impact of incivility to our co-workers, teams, and our business is too high to ignore. Taking proactive steps to address and set expectations for civil behavior is key.
WHAT is covered
- Concept of civility
- It’s importance and benefits to an organization vs the individuals
- Effective Work Etiquette
- Causes of Workplace Bullying and its Effects
- Cost and Rewards
- Different Methods that Organizations can Address Civility in the Workplace
- Defining and Implementing a Workplace Civility Policy
“Outstanding delivery and support throughout the process and training. Your efforts have made a huge impact to my team and our operations. Keep up the excellent work!” – Family Practice Physician, Shakopee, MN
“Excellent – Very knowledgeable in healthcare field; practical information with excellent skill set with computers; patient care management in addition to the business knowledge and experience.Excellent speaker, trainer and motivator.” ~ Surgeon, Detroit, MI
“Your ability to translate challenging topics into real world solutions – speaks well to your adaptability, flexibility and focus on the customer audience. This is a true talent.” ~ Vice President Banking
HOW is the Course Delivered? What are the Available Formats?
- Full Day Live Course (8 hours)
- Half Day sessions (2 sessions)
WHO Should Attend
- Civility Champions within the organization
- Project Teams
- Anyone who wants to improve the daily interactions within their project teams.
WHY is Course Attendance Limited?
The workshop is in a live learning format.
The workshop includes interactive actions and group activities.
Want a custom or onsite class? Please …
- Influence Without Authority
- New Hire Onboarding – Add Civility
- The Case for Workplace Civility
- Team Respect and Civility
- Skills for a Collaborative Team
- Handling Difficult Conversations with CoWorkers
- Lynchpins in the Workplace, Team Respect, and Civility