What is Lynchpin? According to Merriam Webster Dictionary, it is “one that serves to hold together parts or elements that exist or function as a unit”
The Team Respect and Civility, Lynchpins in the Workplace workshop targets people and businesses encountering the increasing problems with workplace collaboration, respect and civility.
- $995 / Per Person
- For onsite, group pricing, contact us here
Increasing Acts of Incivility and Bullying
Start-up and established organizations alike need to acknowledge, identify and track workplace incivility. The impact of incivility to our co-workers, teams, and our business is too high to ignore. Taking proactive steps to address and set expectations for civil behavior is key.
WHAT is covered
- Concept of civility
- It’s importance and benefits to an organization vs the individuals
- Effective Work Etiquette
- Causes of Workplace Bullying and it’s Effects
- Cost and Rewards
- Different Methods that Organizations can Address Civility in the Workplace
- Defining and Implementing a Workplace Civility Policy
HOW is the Course Delivered? What are the Available Formats?
- Half Day sessions (2 four-hour sessions)
- Full Day Live Course (8 hours)
WHO Should Attend
- Civility Champions within the organization
- Anyone who wants to improve the daily interactions within their project teams.
WHY is Course Attendance Limited?
The workshop is in an live learning format. The workshop includes interactive actions and group activities.