I don’t think was courageous. I think I was determined.
Daisy Bates, American JOurnalist
An Inclusive Workplace: Is Yours?
The world’s increasingly complex work and global relationships need more and more human cooperation. There is still a role for the solitary expert or craftsman, but most products and services are the result of workplace collaboration. With new 21st century communications, work groups may … (read more)
- 5 Actions to Take When You Observe IncivilityMany times we observe or overhear incivility in the meeting, passing in the hallways at work or even during mandatory offsite meetings. Should we do anything? How can we avoid it?
- Abuse No OneTake a Stand. Create a Vision.
- Civility: The Best Capital InvestmentKey Business Investments – Politeness and Civility.
- Does the workplace environment matter?in 2015, there were reportedly 25,000 harassment claims against employers. Is your workplace one of them?
- Don’t Wait – My Nephew Can’t AnymoreWorkplace | Get started and don’t wait – You are breathing – That is the Sign!
Hollywood’s View, Bullies in the Workplace
13 Movies Highlighting the Issues + Solutions
Knowing you need to effectively deal with bully doesn’t get them to stop the behavior. It’s what happens after you decide to address the behavior. Download your guidebook to some of Hollywood’s honored films across multiple decades of workers, environments and issues. Watch the movies to reveal issues and behaviors within the teams and the workplace. Review what works (or doesn’t), create a action plan, and change your workday interactions for the better… TODAY!