When someone says you can’t, look at where they are sitting. Perhaps they meant they can’t.
~ Tim Fargo
- Retiring at 65 Will Be a Thing of the PastLongevity in the Workplace How would you answer the question, “What age do you think is too old to work?” Compare your answer to the results of the study conducted by Transamerica Center for Retirement Studies. Age 75 | reported by Boomers Age 75 | reported by Gen-Xers Age 70 | reported by millennials Want more? … Continue reading Retiring at 65 Will Be a Thing of the Past
- Closed Doors – Move ForwardDespite the closed doors, keep moving forward.
- 2 Things You Did Not Know About Email2 Things You Did Not Know About Email in the workplace and its impact
- Michelle Obama – Reach BackMichelle Obama – Reach Back
- Why Must We Quit?Despite gray hair, you have value to the workplace and society. It may be time for plan B.