30 years on the job equals an average of 60k – 90,000 hours.
If you work an average of 30 years, you will work more than 60,000 hours in your career.
Now add overtime, commuting time, working on vacations, etc.
Makes you pause, doesn’t it?
- 2 Things You Did Not Know About Email2 Things You Did Not Know About Email in the workplace and its impact
- Michelle Obama – Reach BackMichelle Obama – Reach Back
- Outworking YouOutworking you
- Why Must We Quit?Despite gray hair, you have value to the workplace and society. It may be time for plan B.
- Michelle Obama Defines FortitudeMichelle Obama – and Fortitude