30 years on the job equals an average of 60k – 90,000 hours.
If you work an average of 30 years, you will work more than 60,000 hours in your career.
Now add overtime, commuting time, working on vacations, etc.
Makes you pause, doesn’t it?
- What CountsTe Journey Matters
- Passing SoonIssues come and go
- Erased . Invisible . IgnoredDon’t Let Yourself Be Erased or ignored in the workplace. Your contributions are equally as valuable as your peers.
- Measure of AccomplishmentsSuccess is not measured by our outward appearance.
- Discuss and ShareHow widespread and frequent is team mate gossip?