30 years on the job equals an average of 60k – 90,000 hours.
If you work an average of 30 years, you will work more than 60,000 hours in your career.
Now add overtime, commuting time, working on vacations, etc.
Makes you pause, doesn’t it?
- Abuse No OneAbuse no one… for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of vision. ~ Senator John McCain Guidebook
- Giving Thanks 2020Pausing, reflecting, and giving thanks for the people we love and cherish. Enjoy the meal and give thanks… whether hosting via Zoom virtually, outdoors in weather-appropriate clothing, or in your “holiday pod“… let’s celebrate each other safely. Because next year – It’s on!
- Microaggression – Observe and dealObserve and deal with workplace microaggressions
- Suffering from OverworkSuffering from overwork
- Civility for Your HealthCivility is another component of nutrition and good health.