“Seek not happiness too greedily, and be not fearful of happiness.”
We spend more than 30% of our daily waking hours in the workplace. If you count the hours spent commuting, and the hours spent working from home – then your percentage may be significantly higher. It is imperative that you look out for yourself, your health and your sanity above all. We cannot be extraordinary – or even capable – at what we do, if we don’t.
Plan ahead, and narrow the focus for the upcoming conversation.
Stay on track, and plan your strategy for the next conversation.
- Influence Without Authority
- New Hire Onboarding – Add Civility
- The Case for Workplace Civility
- Team Respect and Civility
- Skills for a Collaborative Team
- Handling Difficult Conversations with CoWorkers