“Seek not happiness too greedily, and be not fearful of happiness.”
We spend more than 30% of our daily waking hours in the workplace. If you count the hours spent commuting, and the hours spent working from home – then your percentage may be significantly higher. It is imperative that you look out for yourself, your health and your sanity above all. We cannot be extraordinary – or even capable – at what we do, if we don’t.
Prepare for the next difficult conversation with your boss or your peers.
Bringing together “like minds” focused on improving civility in the workplace.
Audio discussion of topics related to workplace bullying
- Influence Without Authority
- New Hire Onboarding – Add Civility
- The Case for Workplace Civility
- Team Respect and Civility
- Skills for a Collaborative Team
- Handling Difficult Conversations with CoWorkers