“However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.”
In the workplace, you may need to pivot or change your path or your destination – be prepared and plan ahead.Tweet
Business changes, customers change, and we as the providers of the skills, products and services can adapt and change as well.
- Abuse No OneAbuse no one… for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of vision. ~ Senator John McCain Guidebook
- Giving Thanks 2020Pausing, reflecting, and giving thanks for the people we love and cherish. Enjoy the meal and give thanks… whether hosting via Zoom virtually, outdoors in weather-appropriate clothing, or in your “holiday pod“… let’s celebrate each other safely. Because next year – It’s on!
- Microaggression – Observe and dealObserve and deal with workplace microaggressions
- Suffering from OverworkSuffering from overwork
- Civility for Your HealthCivility is another component of nutrition and good health.
Workplace Bullying – What Can Be Done?
This downloadable eBook is focused on actionable steps you can take to tackle bullying that you experience (or witness) almost daily in your current job role or responsibility. Topics include:
- Verbal Workplace Bullying
- Bullying Costs to Your Organization
- Impact on the Victim and the Witness
- Handling Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Documenting the Bullying Behavior