“However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.”
In the workplace, you may need to pivot or change your path or your destination – be prepared and plan ahead.Tweet
Business changes, customers change, and we as the providers of the skills, products and services can adapt and change as well.
- Let’s goLet’s get going now!
- Civility at Work: 3 Reasons We CareImpact of Workplace Incivility
- Michelle Obama – Truth, Honesty, and IntegrityMichelle Obama – The Truth Matters
- Retiring at 65 Will Be a Thing of the PastLongevity in the Workplace How would you answer the question, “What age do you think is too old to work?” Compare your answer to the results of the study conducted by Transamerica Center for Retirement Studies. Age 75 | reported by Boomers Age 75 | reported by Gen-Xers Age 70 | reported by millennials Want more? … Continue reading Retiring at 65 Will Be a Thing of the Past
- Defend OthersSet out to do the right thing without consideration for success or accolades.
Workplace Bullying – What Can Be Done?
This downloadable eBook is focused on actionable steps you can take to tackle bullying that you experience (or witness) almost daily in your current job role or responsibility. Topics include:
- Verbal Workplace Bullying
- Bullying Costs to Your Organization
- Impact on the Victim and the Witness
- Handling Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Documenting the Bullying Behavior