“However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.”
In the workplace, you may need to pivot or change your path or your destination – be prepared and plan ahead.Tweet
Business changes, customers change, and we as the providers of the skills, products and services can adapt and change as well.
- Passing SoonIssues come and go
- Erased . Invisible . IgnoredDon’t Let Yourself Be Erased or ignored in the workplace. Your contributions are equally as valuable as your peers.
- Measure of AccomplishmentsSuccess is not measured by our outward appearance.
- Discuss and ShareHow widespread and frequent is team mate gossip?
- Boss StressConflict by the very definition will require interaction
Workplace Bullying – What Can Be Done?
This downloadable eBook is focused on actionable steps you can take to tackle bullying that you experience (or witness) almost daily in your current job role or responsibility. Topics include:
- Verbal Workplace Bullying
- Bullying Costs to Your Organization
- Impact on the Victim and the Witness
- Handling Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Documenting the Bullying Behavior