“However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.”
In the workplace, you may need to pivot or change your path or your destination – be prepared and plan ahead.Tweet
Business changes, customers change, and we as the providers of the skills, products and services can adapt and change as well.
- 2 Things You Did Not Know About Email2 Things You Did Not Know About Email in the workplace and its impact
- Michelle Obama – Reach BackMichelle Obama – Reach Back
- Outworking YouOutworking you
- Why Must We Quit?Despite gray hair, you have value to the workplace and society. It may be time for plan B.
- Michelle Obama Defines FortitudeMichelle Obama – and Fortitude
Workplace Bullying – What Can Be Done?
This downloadable eBook is focused on actionable steps you can take to tackle bullying that you experience (or witness) almost daily in your current job role or responsibility. Topics include:
- Verbal Workplace Bullying
- Bullying Costs to Your Organization
- Impact on the Victim and the Witness
- Handling Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Documenting the Bullying Behavior