If you aren’t fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.
~ Vince Lombardi, American football player and coach
- Face ChangeFace the need to change
- What is micro-aggression?What is a micro-agression?
- Happy New Years!Happy New Years!
- In Celebration of KwanzaaKwanzaa is an annual celebration of African-American culture that is held from December 26 to January 1.
- Celebrate the DayStaying home wearing our masks and creatively celebrating.
In Case You Missed It…
Difficult Conversations with Your Boss
Is every meeting with your manager calm, civil and productive? Maybe a little preparation would help.
Difficult Conversations with Coworkers
Stay on track, and plan your strategy for the next conversation. Check it out here
More from HobsonTraining.com
| An Inclusive Workplace: Is Yours?
The world’s increasingly complex work and global relationships need more and more human cooperation. There is still a role for the solitary expert or craftsman, but most products and services are the result of workplace collaboration. With new 21st century communications, work groups may … (read more)
| Light Bulb Moment
How many times have you walked into a classroom and during the introductions an audience member stated: “I don’t know why … (read more)