The Civility Weekly
Issue #3, January 11, 2019
- Politics: “Ryan delivers soaring speech on civility…” [read more]
- Workplace: “Why you should train management to respond to mental health concerns…” [read more]
- Arts & Entertainment: “Regina King Wants 50-50 Gender Parity in the Workplace…” [read more]
- Science: “Twitter is Funding Research into Online Civility…”. [read more]
- Business: “I Made Sure I Never Broke in Front of Him…” [read more]
- Headlines: “…Creating Leadership Pathways for Women in Higher Ed…” [read more]
- Boss StressConflict by the very definition will require interaction
- Face ChangeFace the need to change
- What is micro-aggression?What is a micro-agression?
- Happy New Years!Happy New Years!
- In Celebration of KwanzaaKwanzaa is an annual celebration of African-American culture that is held from December 26 to January 1.
Hollywood’s View, Bullies in the Workplace
13 Movies Highlighting the Issues + Solutions
Knowing you need to effectively deal with bully doesn’t get them to stop the behavior. It’s what happens after you decide to address the behavior. Download your guidebook to some of Hollywood’s honored films across multiple decades of workers, environments and issues. Watch the movies to reveal issues and behaviors within the teams and the workplace. Review what works (or doesn’t), create a action plan, and change your workday interactions for the better… TODAY!