Handling challenging one-on-one conversations with your co-worker, a project team member, or between entrepreneur and clients.
Better prepared for my next one-on-one with my manager. The instructor allowed us to practice different realistic scenarios to help us get comfortable with dealing with real-world situations.
This one day course focuses on preparing for and handling difficult one-on-one conversations in the workplace – with your co-worker, your project team member, your small business colleague, or even between solo entrepreneur and a client.
What does the Workshop Include?
The workshop covers:
- What is Not Working Currently
- Professions Requiring Skill in Difficult Workplace Conversation
- Different Types of Difficult Workplace Conversations
- The Steps to Improve Conversations – How Do We Get There?
- Effectively Documenting Difficult Conversations
- Best Practices for Regular Difficult Conversations
HOW is the Course Delivered? What are the Available Formats?
- One (1) Full Days Live Course
- Half Day Course format (Six sessions)
- Participant Materials included with each paid registration
WHO Should Attend
- Small Business or Startup Workers
- Corporate Professionals
- Solo Entrepreneurs and Freelancers
WHY is Course Attendance Limited?
The workshop is in an instructor-led learning format. The workshop includes interactive actions and group activities.
Cost: $390 / attendee
- Dallas, TX
- Houston, TX
- Tyler, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Houston, TX
- Wichita Falls, TX
- Wichita, KS
- Oklahoma City, OK
To Register complete the form below:
Want this course on-site or customized for your startup, team or organization?
Minimum of 8 attendees, plus purchase of participant materials for each workshop attendees.
- Influence Without Authority
- New Hire Onboarding – Add Civility
- The Case for Workplace Civility
- Team Respect and Civility
- Skills for a Collaborative Team
- Handling Difficult Conversations with CoWorkers
- Lynchpins in the Workplace, Team Respect, and Civility