The one-day Skills for a Collaborative Team workshop focuses on the civil behavior required for a diverse group of team members coming together for a common business goal. In many cases, the members of the project team reporting to different managers, with competing for business expectations and goals.
Life is not a solo act. It is a huge collaboration.
~ Tim Gunn
What Does the Workshop Include?
Skills for a Collaborative Team covers:
- Impact of Positive Team Collaboration
- Identifying the Signs of Potential Team Conflict
- Planning for Team Conflict
- Handling Competing Business Goals
- Managing Expectations
- Best Practices
At the end of the workshop, participants will have gained or increased skills to work together with diverse team members in today’s every changing workplace, utilizing the techniques introduced.
- $395 / Per Person
- Includes participant materials for each registered attendee
HOW is the Course Delivered? What are the Available Formats?
- Full Day Live Course **
- Half Day Course ** (Two sessions required)
WHO Should Attend?
- Newly formed teams
- Project team members
- New managers responsible for coaching teams
WHY is Course Attendance Limited?
The workshop includes interactive actions and group activities.
To Schedule Custom or onsite classes, please
- Influence Without Authority
- New Hire Onboarding – Add Civility
- The Case for Workplace Civility
- Team Respect and Civility
- Skills for a Collaborative Team
- Handling Difficult Conversations with CoWorkers
- Lynchpins in the Workplace, Team Respect, and Civility