We learned about honesty and integrity – that truth matters…that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.
~ Michelle Obama
Author, Former First Lady of United States
Working remotely? Want a dedicated, effective work area with effective tool – all within your existing living space? Check out HTHome Office Designs here
Difficult Conversations with Coworkers
Stay on track, and plan your strategy for the next conversation. Check it out here
- #Workplace Civility: Show Up and ListenManaging through the workplace
- $600,000 Training ExperienceLessons learned from an expensive “mistake” in the workplace.
- 10x the WorkFailures journey to success
- 11 Exаmрlеѕ of Workplace IncivilityNot sure if this is bullying? Examples of Incivility in thе Wоrkрlасе
- 11 Tips for Working in an Open FloorplanReviewing ideas with each other with face-to-face interaction is an alternative to walking to a colleague’s cubicle or search the hallways to hold a discussion
- 13 Movies with Workplace BulliesMovies about bullies in the workplace and how Hollywood defines the issues.
- 5 Actions to Take When You Observe IncivilityMany times we observe or overhear incivility in the meeting, passing in the hallways at work or even during mandatory offsite meetings. Should we do anything? How can we avoid it?