Do we need heroes in the workplace? Are you creating a work environment that allows you and your peers to shine?
Today’s quote: “People have too many common people like them, and they are bored by it. They need Heroes.” – Amit Kalantri
Is it time to “step it up” in the workplace in a positive manner?
What single action can be done – today – to improve the place you spend most of your waking hours? Some ideas:
- Alter the way you interact in the workplace with your co-workers
- Introduce the topic of workplace civility in your team meeting to give everyone a voice
- Create a presentation on workplace ethics for the quarterly kickoff meeting.
- Record an short video of safety tips for your specific workplace environment.
- Author an workplace collaboration article for your company intranet or physical newsletter
- Create an eBook highlighting the responsibilities and job roles within your specific department
- Enhance your next “New Hire Onboarding” workshop with examples of “heroes” in your own workplace
The ability to be a hero in the workplace exist in all of us – a day at a time.