You cannot be really first rate at your work if your work is all about you.
~ Anna Quindlen
American author, journalist, and opinion columnisT
- Money in Your PocketWork serves many purposes. One of the purposes – money as a result of skills and services performed – cannot be overstated or ignored. Our families depend on it.
- Let’s goLet’s get going now!
- Civility at Work: 3 Reasons We CareImpact of Workplace Incivility
- Michelle Obama – Truth, Honesty, and IntegrityMichelle Obama – The Truth Matters
- Retiring at 65 Will Be a Thing of the PastLongevity in the Workplace How would you answer the question, “What age do you think is too old to work?” Compare your answer to the results of the study conducted by Transamerica Center for Retirement Studies. Age 75 | reported by Boomers Age 75 | reported by Gen-Xers Age 70 | reported by millennials Want more? … Continue reading Retiring at 65 Will Be a Thing of the Past
#WorkplaceCivility #WomenInBusiness #Solopreneur
Light Bulb Moment
How many times have you walked into a classroom and during the introductions an audience member stated: “I don’t know why … (read more)