Not sure if you are being bullied? Was that last interaction during the team meeting what you thought it was? Afraid to ask? Here are some examples to help clarify…
- Constant reminding of errors or faults
- Open, visible humiliation amongst peers, team members or customers
- Vocal Exploitation
- Intentionally providing misleading or incorrect information.
- Making jokes that are ‘obviously offensive’ by word or email or social media platforms.
- Intruding on a person’s privacy by harassing, snooping or stalking.