Not sure if you are being bullied? Was that last interaction during the team meeting what you thought it was? Afraid to ask? Here are some examples to help clarify…
- Constant reminding of errors or faults
- Open, visible humiliation amongst peers, team members or customers
- Vocal Exploitation
- Intentionally providing misleading or incorrect information.
- Making jokes that are ‘obviously offensive’ by word or email or social media platforms.
- Intruding on a person’s privacy by harassing, snooping or stalking.
“Bullying builds character like nuclear waste creates superheroes. It’s a rare occurrence and often does much more damage than endowment.”
~ Zack W. Van
An Inclusive Workplace: Is Yours?
The world’s increasingly complex work and global relationships need more and more human cooperation. There is still a role for the solitary expert or craftsman, but most products and services are the result of workplace collaboration. With new 21st century communications, work groups may … (read more)