Published 4/29/15. Updated 12/23/15. Updated 3/21/2020
- Importance of Trainer Classroom PreparationAs a corporate trainer or instructor, how many times have you arrived to the training location, only to find 2 or 3 attendees have arrived earlier and are waiting for you? Or you find the training room door locked with no one around to provide access at this early hour? One of the key factors … Continue reading Want of Training … Want of Skills …Read more
- Veteran Teacher Shadows Students for 2 days – A Sobering Lesson LearnedCan a more engaged audience in the workplace lead to improved engagement and skills development?
- Want to Establish a Relationship or Connect with Mentors? Attend Training Class!Relationship building and interaction occurs organically within a workshop or instructor-led training
- Please Stop! A Message from the Training CenterWorkplace Learning – This is not your family room, or even your home office. This, my dear participant – is a place of learning. The goal is to learn, not be comfortable.
- Today I Met My Younger Self For CoffeeGiven the benefit of hindsight, tell me what is the most challenging thing,to look forward to in my training career?
Influential and Motivated
Enclosed you will find quotations curated for common organizational topics, including workplace leadership, customer service, and the value of knowledge.
Read more here